Ralph Garman: Do you curse more in real life now that you’ve been unleashed?
Jennifer: [Laughing] Yes, everybody should.
I love the fact that Michael is nodding like “trust me, she does. I hear her cursing every day of my life.”
So, in case you didn’t already know this, Rooster Teeth was offering a limited time only Achievement Hunters poster during the Extra Life livestream. I wanted one for myself, and on my dash, I saw a ton of people who also wanted one, but didn’t have the money. I really like doing nice things for people, and while I couldn’t buy everyone a poster, I bought an extra one, and I’m giving it away! Mostly because almost everyone in this fandom has been incredibly sweet, and also because it’s the holiday season, I’m also going to be giving away a six month sponsorship on roosterteeth.com! Hopefully, I can spread a little bit of cheer in the fandom as it has given me a lot.
- You can reblog this post as much as you want, as often as you want between now and December 27th.
- Liking it also counts as one extra entry.
- You don’t have to be following me to win either of the prizes, but I suppose if you wanted to, I could also consider that an extra entry.
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- I will be shipping internationally, but you have to be comfortable with giving me your address. Or your roosterteeth.com account username so I can gift you a sponsorship.
- You’ll have 24 hours to claim your prize and if you don’t get back to me, I’ll pick someone else.
You’ll have until December 27th to enter! I’ll announce the winner at roughly 10pm EST on December 27th. There’s going to be two separate winners. The same person won’t win both things. If you have any questions for me, you can send me a message right here!
Good luck everyone!
"Expectation is the root of all heartache."
William Shakespeare (via onlinecounsellingcollege)